Ofcom's introduction of the 'text-to-switch' service back in 2019 massively simplified the process of getting your PAC code - the code required to allow you to switch to a new provider whilst keeping your existing mobile number - meaning it's now literally as simple as texting the word PAC to 65075 from your mobile to get all the info you need to switch away.
eSIMs are a brilliant new solution that allows you to switch to a new provider, without needing a physical SIM. It's as simple as scanning a QR code with your phone camera to activate your new SIM -that's it!
The key benefits of our eSIM service are:
- Easy to deploy - eSIMs allow you to move all your staff to a new network quickly and easily, as there is no need to handle and distribute physicals SIMs. A quick scan of a QR code and you're good to go! QR codes can be emailed out, so no need to wait on Royal Mail delivering the SIMs and it's simple to coordinate a network switch whilst staff are working from home.
- More secure - eSIMs can't be removed from lost or stolen devices, meaning the security you put in place to stop someone accessing your device, now extends to the use of the SIM. Using your 4G/5G connection as a hotspot is far more secure than using public Wi-Fi and our unlimited data tariffs mean data overage charges are a thing of the past.
- Multiple numbers on one device - for employees needing a separate personal and work number, but not wanting to have to carry two phones, they can now have both their personal and work numbers on the same device. Simply program your contacts as to which number to use when dialling, and receive calls inbound on both numbers seamlessly.
- Dual network resilience - Two SIMs from two separate networks means you are covered should coverage fail due to network outages. 2 Circles can provide tariffs across all networks allowing you to mix and match whilst maintaining a single point of contact and one simple invoice.
- High-speed connections - eSIMs run at 5G speeds when the handset and area are enabled.
eSIMs are supported on the following devices (a list that is growing), and we can supply new devices as well as providing eSIMs on an 'eSIM-only' basis to add to your current device:
- iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 13, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy S20 4G, S20 5G, S20 5G Plus, S20 Ultra 5G and Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 and Watch3
- Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL
- Microsoft Surface Pro X
Given it's never been easier to switch, we'd love to help you do just that. If you're fed up of dealing with the networks direct and looking to switch to an award-winning mobile service provider then get in touch on 0131 3000103 or email@example.com to find out about our discounted network tariff options and how we can get you moved across.
eSIM technology enables the full digitalization of SIM card management, streamlining and simplifying the management of enterprise devices. eSIM allows for a single SKU (stock keeping unit), comprising the device and the eSIM; it significantly simplifies the logistical processes, reduces operational costs, and eliminates supply chain complexity. Companies can also set up the right profiles of the suitable operators into the right devices, and ship those to the appropriate countries. With eSIM technology, they are now able to get connectivity services from different MNOs at the same time; therefore, they take advantage of the best offerings, in terms of cost and coverage. It’s a textbook win-win situation: organizations get full flexibility on subscription, with the possibility to choose the best local provider wherever the device is used while their mobile workforce benefits from a true out-of-the-box and always-on connectivity.